September 23, 2011

I'm back!!

Miss me? Well, I've made so many changes since the last time I posted.
I now have a new website, www.sinfulscent.com instead of our Etsy shop. The new website is amazing
and I could not have predicted a better Grand Opening turnout!
Sinful Scents now carries Soy Shots! What's a Soy Shot?
Here is our Holiday Hunk Soy Shot:
The photo above is 100% Soy wax that has been poured into a convenient 2 oz cup. Why are these so convenient? When you receive your order, simply pop the wax out of the 2 oz cup and place the wax into your tart melter (you may have to slice it in 1/4 or 1/2 depending on the size of your warmer). Once the melt pool begins to form, you will start smelling the sinful aroma throughout your room. Depending on the size of the room, 1 tart may scent more than one room.
This convenient product also comes in a sample size, which is a 1 oz cup of 100% Soy wax vs. the 2 oz cup. Here's the link to the Soy Shot shopping page: http://www.sinfulscent.com/Soy-Shots.html

Our fragrance list has been completely revamped! New scents include, but are not limited to:
Booty Call
Cherry Bombshell
Blue Bizzle in the Hizzle
Chocolate Aphrodisiac 
Circus Freak
Get Kinky
Peace, Love, & Cookies
Hollywood Sex Kitten
and many more!
Well, that's all for now!
Be sure to like the Sinful Scents Facebook Fan Page for Fan Only specials! I'm planning on a special once a month, but I won't announce it ahead of time, nor will it be at the same time each month, so stay tuned ;)

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment