December 13, 2010

A new day!

Over the past couple weeks I've been debating on finding myself a hobby or not...I've come to the conclusion that YES, a hobby would be wonderful!
It all started with the idea of handmade candles, made from soy wax and I just ran with it from there.
So for Christmas I asked for a candle making kit, comes with just about everything I need to get this business up and running.
Yesterday, I had decided that I was going to order myself a Christmas present....lip balm supplies! Who doesn't want a 100% All Natural lip balm that doesn't cost a fortune? So, I purchased the supplies for that and I should have them by the end of the week!
This evening, I created my first ever Etsy.com shop. If you've never been there, you should take a few minutes each day and shop around. They have just about anything handmade that you can think of! It's fantastic!
So, I opened up my shop tonight, of course I don't have anything on it yet for anyone to buy, but it's there!
Anyway, I'm off to bed now to dream of lip balm & candle scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment