January 4, 2011

FINALLY!

Well, I did it! I finally have items for sale on my Etsy shop & I'm super excited about it! I ordered all new supplies on Saturday for an upcoming craft show this month and I decided that since I only have 1 or 2 of each of the original batch left, they'd be better suited for my Etsy shop. The new supplies will be in this week, so this weekend is a busy weekend of wax melting & body butter blending!
So, my Valentine's Day line is going to be unveiled at the craft show! New scents include, but are not limited to, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Covered Cherries, Strawberries & Champagne, Coconut Lime Verbana, Acai Berries, Scandalous, First Kiss, and the list goes on. I'm also expanding my line into soy body butter as well! My first scent available is "Monkey Farts"-a tropical blend of bananas, pineapple, mango, etc (all the things that monkeys eat). I'm also creating a matching lip balm and candle, so that I can package them together as a gift set!
Well, I think that's all for now! I'll keep you updated through the weekend on how it's going! Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment