January 11, 2011

Nervous, but Thrilled!

Well, candles, lotions, lip balms, & tarts are all packed up. Setting up my mock table display tomorrow night to see how I want everything set up this weekend at the Leather & Lace Mounted Drill Team Fundraiser this weekend. I'm so excited, but so nervous at the same time. I just can't shake these butterflies in my stomach. Check out my new lotions, candles & lip balms:



LOVE THEM! I would like to thank Billie, Angee, & Brianna for spending their Saturday helping me make gift baskets and lotion, it was a HUGE help and I could not have been done in time for this show without you! I also have to thank my fiance, Chance for running back and forth to the store when we needed more supplies at the last minute :)
Here's a link to the fundraiser this weekend and I hope to see you all there!
http://www.leatherandlacedrillteam.com/Fundraiser.html

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment